Asthma is a long term medical condition that affects the airways.

COPD or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease is a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe, the disease gets worse over time.

Our Pharmacist John & Rosemary have a passionate and professional interest in helping people with their breathing problems.

The Central Coast has an extremely high incidence of both Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).

We are committed to helping you understand your medication and how to use it efficiently.

Correct technique is crucial to get the best results for your treatment of Asthma/COPD, we are here to demonstrate the techniques with you.

There are now a wide variety of inhalers available, with all different usage techniques and loading techniques.

Spacers are the most affective way to get your medication to the lungs when using Inhalers, we have a professional range of spacers available to suit all ages.

Research shows when not using a spacer, 20% of the medication goes to the lower airways leaving 80% in the oropharynx!

Next time you are instore, feel free to ask for more information

Book a complimentary consultation bar
Book a complimentary consultation bar